Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My first post

Hello to all,
This is my first blog post. I thought I would tell you a little about myself and what my blog will be about. I am a mom of 4 kids and have been married to the love of my life for 11 years. I work full time and I am also going to school to become a RN. I recently got into the blog world a few months ago. I am really into the nutrition blogs. I have recently have changed my eating habits as well. I have cut all sugar and white flour out of my diet. I feel so much better and I have lost weight from it. I hope to have pictures for you soon. I want this blog to give others ideas who are choosing the same life style. I hope to have new products to show you and recipes as well.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting!! Congratulations on your new blog:) I'm adding you to my bookmarks right now...

    ReplyDelete