Monday, June 14, 2010

Another Easy Dinner







worked my third night in a row last night. With working nights, I try to get in as much sleep the next day as I can. My kids were nice enough to let me sleep until 2:30 pm today. We were suppose to be having a nice going away cookout/pool party for my brother in law who leaves for the army tomorrow(that is him with me this past weekend in picture), but the weather did not want to cooperate with us. So, the pool party got cancelled. At the last minute I needed to come up with an easy dinner. Justin was working til 9pm - just me and the kids eating. Kids were wanting pizza rolls, and since I don't eat those(okay so I snuck 2 of them), I had to make my own dinner. I made 2 soy cutlets - which taste a lot like chicken. They are only 3 carbs per cutlet! I also topped them with a slice of cheese. I also roasted a bell pepper with evoo and seasoned salt. It was very yummy. I had a little sweet tooth after dinner so i enjoyed a spoonful of Cinnamon Raisin Peanut Butter. Perfect ending for my meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment