Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Fun Night with My Family


It was so nice out yesterday the kids wanted to swim . So we took the long stroll into our backyard so they could do just that . Later that night after dinner, our nephews and my sister in law came over. It was very nice visiting and catching up with her. I think all the kids had a great time in the pool too. After our extended family left, my husband and I went on 1.5 mile jog. It was awesome. I felt so good afterwards, but did realize how out of shape I really am. Then I received an amazing call saying I did not have to go into work last night- yeah for me. I was really hoping I didn't have to go in because I started summer quarter today at school. Since I didn't have to go into work Justin and I watched a very good movie- Crazy Hearts with Jeff Bridges. If you haven't seen it yet, I recommend it. I even cried at the end, but I am a big baby at movies too. I decided to make a nice snack while watching the movie. It was cook and serve Jello sugar free chocolate pudding. Instead of using 2% milk I use half and half and water( not as many carbs). It is so yummy and warm. Plus I put Reddi whip on it to. I had such a great night with my family. cant wait until tomorrow- my daughter is turning 7!

No comments:

Post a Comment