Sunday, June 13, 2010

Pesto and Peanut Butter Cookies
















Since I worked last night , tonight was an easy dinner. Two of my kids went to their grandmas so I made my two youngest some organic mac and cheese that I bought at whole foods. For Justin and I , I made whole grain pasta with organic pesto sauce. It was so yummy. Pesto does not have many carbs in either. For dessert, I made Flourless Peanut Butter cookies which I got from two blogs I read, Carrotncake and PeanutButterFingers. It is a very easy recipe ( which I altered just a little)
1 cup of peanut butter( I uses 1/2 cup cinnamon raisin pb and 1/2 regular pb)
1 cup splenda ( the original recipe calls for 1 cup of sugar, but I don't eat sugar)
1 egg
mix and drop on ungreased cookie sheet
bake 350 for 10 mins.
makes about 10 or 12 cookies depending on how big you make them
If you try the cookie recipe out leave a comment and let me know what you think

No comments:

Post a Comment